predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programitically trigger pio train and deploy
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2017 06:47:35 GMT
Hi,

It's possible by running the command with a shell script. For me, I trigger
shell script from the program if I would need the command to run. Also, I'm
using a cron job to regulate the pio train and deploy process using a shell
script which is being triggered by the application.

However, I've not done that in Java, but I would do similar with the java
application as well.

You could fine more about this in the following links:
https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/deploy/
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/tree/develop/examples/redeploy-script

Hope this helps.

Thanks