predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 0 in stage 3.0 failed 1 times,
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 12:12:54 GMT
Hi,

As much as I can understand from the error message, the Null Exception
happens when you have wrong data or no data at all. Please make sure
everything is fine in your data.

Sometimes, the event store can store the data you provide, but the template
you might be using may need other kind of data, so please make sure you're
following the right doc and providing the right kind of data.

Thanks