predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting / Reversing events in the event server
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 05:45:23 GMT
So you're not sending the blocklisted items in query like this right?

"blacklistItems": ["itemId1", "itemId2", ...]

So, you have those blocked events, then you must be able to update them
accordingly just the way you set them as blocked. Or else I'm still not
clear (I'm sorry in that case).

Thanks
Vaghawan