predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting / Reversing events in the event server
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 06:01:37 GMT
Yes Mattz, that's why I pointed that, it's more easy and effective I think.
You could just save the blocked items somewhere that may be even in your
relational database in which your original application resides, and update
them accordingly, and using them while querying. Or else you can save them
in eventserver as a user properties and retrive them while querying. Both
way it should be of help.

Thanks
Vaghawan