predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Survival Regression Queries
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:38:30 GMT
On the Template Gallery there is a github link, you could try creating an issue there to get
the author’s attention. I notice there is also a reference for a blog post too under “support”
https://github.com/goliasz/pio-template-sr <https://github.com/goliasz/pio-template-sr>

The Gallery is for any template, not all are known about or used by people here and so the
template gallery contains either a github link for issues or some other support link. The
ones donated with PredictionIO point to this email list.

You may become the only expert here. But template authors are the best ones to try first.