predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Customers clustering
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 20:39:01 GMT
There are 2 clustering templates but it looks like they both need to be moved from Prediction.io
to Apache PIO, which should be easy. See the template gallery here: http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/gallery/template-gallery/
<http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/gallery/template-gallery/>

On Jul 6, 2017, at 12:35 PM, Luciano Vandi <vandi.luciano@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there, i'm new to the mailing-list. Thanks to the guys at Apache.org, ActionML and to anyone
from the community!

I have a question regarding a project I'm working on. From a database of customers/orders
I would like to export buy/view events in order to assign each customer to one or more of
6 predefined cluster. Each cluster reflect the macro-category associated to the bought/viewed
item.

Then I would like to query a service to get all customers within a cluster, or all cluster
where a customer belongs.

Is there any pio-template I should start to explore, or do I need to ask a consultancy to
ActionML team?

Have a nice day!

Luciano