predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "hch@scalepoint.com" <...@scalepoint.com>
Subject RE: Intellij Pio Train
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 09:06:53 GMT
Adding, the following fixed it. Thanks for the heads up.

  "org.apache.predictionio" % "apache-predictionio-data-elasticsearch1_2.10" % "0.11.0-incubating",
  "org.apache.predictionio" % "apache-predictionio-data-localfs_2.10" % "0.11.0-incubating",
  "org.apache.predictionio" % "apache-predictionio-data-hbase_2.10" % "0.11.0-incubating",

Further for “Intellij sbt refresh, is another problem altogether”:

 I instead added the project SBT dependencies to “pio-runtime-jars” and added pio-runtime-jars
as the class path. This does not result in dependencies missing every time SBT refreshes.

From: Pat Ferrel [mailto:pat@occamsmachete.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:30 PM
To: user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Intellij Pio Train

org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.elasticsearch.StorageClient is what I said might need
to be hand added. Find the right one for ES 1.7.5 and add it to the project as “provided”.
 It is not in the main jar, the client for the correct version of ES is put on the classpath
and loaded with PIO’s CLI and call to spark-submit. So when using a debugger it may have
no way to find its classes since the debugger bypasses the CLI. Mind that the client is the
PIO client that talks to ES 1.7.5, nothing in the ES namespace.

This is just a guess but the above is true IIRC.