predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Survival Regression Queries
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 17:44:28 GMT
Template are supported by their authors. The ones that were donated to Apache are supported
by Apache committers here. Others have support links on their gallery entry. The UR has it’s
own Google group as do other ActionML templates but often for a non-Apache non-ActionML template
you may need to register an issue on it’s github repo.

I think if the issue is PIO related we can help here.

It may be no one has used this template here.