predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Anshu Rajendra <anshurajen...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while doing client.create in Prediction IO Java Client
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 21:33:15 GMT
Hi,

When I try to create a event in my java app using io.prediction client, I get this error :

```org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpRequest.setHeader(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpRequest.setHeader(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
at com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.construct(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:704)
at com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.buildRequest(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:655)
at com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyConnectListener$Builder.build(NettyConnectListener.java:145)
at com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.doConnect(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:1069)
at com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.execute(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:938)
at com.ning.http.client.AsyncHttpClient.executeRequest(AsyncHttpClient.java:499) at io.prediction.EventClient.createEventAsFuture(EventClient.java:116)
at io.prediction.EventClient.createEvent(EventClient.java:131) ```

It seems to be a library issue but I cannot figure out. Can someone help me debug this error?

Thanks,
Anshu