predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Dan Guja <dang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while pio status
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:29:43 GMT
Alexey,

Can you try to isolate the issue  and first check if HBase integration is
working?

Try to setup PIO to use LOCALFS  for model storing:
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_SOURCE=LOCALFS
And then check if PIO can connect to external HBASE.

I have a similar config and my client HBASE config looks like this:

<configuration>
   <property>
        <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
        <value>hdfs://hbase:9000/hbase</value>
    </property>
     <property>
        <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>
        <value>hdfs://hbase:9000/zookeeper</value>
    </property>
    <property>
        <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
        <value>hbase</value>
    </property>
  <property>
        <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
        <value>2181</value>
    </property>
    <property>
    <name>hbase.master</name>
    <value>hbase:60000</value>
    <description>The host and port that the HBase master runs
at.</description>
  </property>
</configuration>