predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Martin Fernandez <martingfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable hbase user history queries
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 18:19:35 GMT
Thanks Pat for your reply. I am doing Video on Demand e-commerce in which
reatime query would be very helpful but I want to minimize the risks of
HDFS synchronization latency between datacenters. Do you have experience
running predictionIO + Universal Recommender in multiple DCs that you can
share? Did you face any latency issue with the HBASE cluster?

Thanks in advance

--
Saludos / Best Regards,

*Martin Gustavo Fernandez*