predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Gabrieli <dgabri...@salesforce.com>
Subject UR Model Metrics Introspection
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 21:27:36 GMT
Hi,

Question about the Universal Recommendation Engine (UR).

The challenge I am experiencing right now is that all my recommendations
come back with a score of 0 (and are the same recommendations for all
users).

After training the engine, is there a way to get the metrics about the
trained model?  For example, which  (if any) indicators have a meaningful
impact on the recommendation?

I would like to tune the parameters maxCorrelatorsPerItem and minLLR but I
am not sure how to figure out how the default parameters differ from the
trained models results.  For example, what is the LLR for the indicators in
the trained model currently?  How many correlators are currently considered
significant?

Thanks!