predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: UR PredictionIO quickstart
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 01:03:19 GMT
The first thing you’ll run into is storage in-memory for all user and item ids. 20,000 products
that have sold and 42,500 users who have bought. This might fit in a 16g memory machine but
also might require 32g. The number of sales is not a big factor. You may even be able to connect
it to your sales channel, site or app. Sounds like the load will be low to start.