predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Bolmo Joosten <bolmo.joos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem scaling UR
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 20:47:10 GMT
Thanks for your suggestion. I forgot to mention in my last email that the
$plus$plus stage takes most time (95%+) and is using only 1-3 CPUs.

I will give it a try with lower driver memory and higher executor memory.

Maybe a hard question, any idea what kind of training time I should expect
with this data size on this cluster?

We modified the default UR template to create the eventRDDs from CSV files
instead of HBASE. Hbase was unable to process this amount of data on the
cluster. This means we can't provide any personalized recommendations, but
that is ok for now.