predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Kiran <ravi.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy same template and multiple models in predictionIO
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 09:40:42 GMT
I have a template code ready. Lets say I have multiple datasets D1, D2,
...,Dn
How to train model M1, M2, ...Mn corresponding to Di dataset and deploy
each of these model in one engine. (I am assuming running multiple engines
is not efficient way)

Only solution I found so far was to create different apps and add one
dataset to one app. Then train and deploy individual model on different
ports. But it wont be scalable. As no. of models is limited by no. of ports.

Can someone suggest better solution?