predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Naresh Peddy <peddynar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able send queries to deployed Engine service
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 06:08:34 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the update. But still am not able to retrieve the data from
Engine Server

Please help me, am doing the below
Am using Docker Tool Box in windows 8.1 , Prediction IO 0.10 and
Classification template

1)Successfully imported the data to HBASE event server(localhost:7070)
2)Modified engine.json(app name:MyTestApp)
3)pio build,pio train and pio deploy --port 8123 --ip localhost

It is showing [HttpListner] Bound to localhost/127.0.0.1:8123
[MasterActor]Engine is deployed and running.Engine API is live at
http://localhost:8123
[image: Inline image 1]

Opened another docker terminal
tried below commands
1)curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
-d '{ "attr0":1, "attr1":1, "attr2":0 }' http://localhost:8123/queries.json

2)curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
-d '{ "attr0":1, "attr1":1, "attr2":0 }'
http://192.168.99.100:8123/queries.json

[image: Inline image 2]

But it is not giving connection refused.

Please let me know how to retrieve the records from Engine Server

Thanks,
Naresh

--
Naresh Peddy