predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Chan Lee <chanlee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perplexed by "No suitable driver"
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 12:17:07 GMT
Actually, if this is a problem occurring only with docker-compose and
travis, I think this may be the issue:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/blob/develop/tests/build_docker.sh#L42-L45
puts
the main assembly jar to assembly/, and data assembly jars to lib/spark
(instead of assembly/spark, which I think is rather confusing)

Maybe the change in compute-classpath.sh of
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/pull/372
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/pull/372/files#diff-73058f8e51951ec0b4cb3d48ade91a1f>
may
have caused pio commands to fail?