predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Honders <dennishond...@gmail.com>
Subject Data UR
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 17:19:18 GMT
Hi,

1.
I already used similar product template for experimenting.
https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/templates/similarproduct/quickstart/

For UR, are the data queries for the eventserver about the same, but can take more properties?
In my case three events. Set users, set items and set buys.

2.
I have coordinates for the users. Is this supported as property?

Note: in my case I like to make predictions by user id and by an array of item ids which is
supported, also for products that are never bought for cold start. I have item properties
like category id, manufacturer id, label and price range.

Thanks in advance