predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "David Litt" <da...@airablenow.com>
Subject RE: Integration test UR fails
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 14:45:26 GMT
The file URAlgorithm.scala on line 26 has a backslash that should not be there.   Remove it
and it will build

From: Dennis Honders [mailto:dennishonders@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:36 AM
To: user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Integration test UR fails

Today, I cloned the UR from Git. (tested for master and develop branche)

When I run the ./examples/integration-test I get the following error:

[ERROR] [Engine$] [error] /opt/projectuser/templates/ur-final/src/main/scala/URAlgorithm.scala:26:
expected class or object definition

[ERROR] [Engine$] [error] \import org.apache.mahout.math.cf.{DownsamplableCrossOccurrenceDataset,
SimilarityAnalysis}

[ERROR] [Engine$] [error] ^

[ERROR] [Engine$] [error] one error found

[ERROR] [Engine$] [error] (compile:compileIncremental) Compilation failed

[ERROR] [Engine$] [error] Total time: 12 s, completed May 23, 2017 1:31:17 PM

[ERROR] [Engine$] Return code of build command: /opt/projectuser/Project/PredictionIO-0.11.0-incubating/sbt/sbt
 package assemblyPackageDependency is 1. Aborting.

I also have a project cloned from last week. That integration test works fine.

Could this be a problem of my current configuration or is it a problem in the project?