predictionio-user mailing list archives

From infoquest india <infoquestin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while pio status
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:07:46 GMT
I have done corrections and its giving errors below

ERROR] [Console$] No storage backend implementation can be found (tried
both org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.elasticsearch.ESModels and
elasticsearch.ESModels) (org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.
StorageClientException)

[ERROR] [Console$] Dumping configuration of initialized storage backend
sources. Please make sure they are correct.

[ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: ELASTICSEARCH; Type: elasticsearch;
Configuration: HOME -> /usr/local/elasticsearch, HOSTS ->PUBLIC IP(Can't
reveal), PORTS -> 9300, CLUSTERNAME -> infoquest, TYPE -> elasticsearch

on checking on port 9200 all seems ok

{
  "status" : 200,
  "name" : "Dusk",
  "cluster_name" : "infoquest",
  "version" : {
    "number" : "1.7.5",
    "build_hash" : "00f95f4ffca6de89d68b7ccaf80d148f1f70e4d4",
    "build_timestamp" : "2016-02-02T09:55:30Z",
    "build_snapshot" : false,
    "lucene_version" : "4.10.4"
  },
  "tagline" : "You Know, for Search"