predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid app name INVALID_APP_NAME
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:30:25 GMT
Hi,

This seems fine, did you make sure to run pio build from that template dir?
In case still not working, I would suggest you to delete the wineapp(if you
haven't imported the events yet) and recreate a app, and change the
engine.json and build again.

I had this problem with both MyRecommendation and Universal Recommender as
well, in case of MyRecommendation, I rebuilt the app and it worked.

Please try that, it may work for you as well.

Thanks