predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Cart/Complementary purchase recommendation with UR
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 03:08:44 GMT
Hi Pat,

As far as the actionml docs tells me that I could be able to use the UR to
recommend the cart/complementary purchase, but there seems to be no
documentation regarding this.

It would be helpful if there was a documentation for this feature. I know
people have worked out and implemented the cart recommendation, but for
begineer like me, it would still be like "what to do now".

So could you help me how can I do that? If documentation is not ready yet
for this, I could write one for this feature once I got what to do.

Thanks
Vaghawan