predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: How Can I count events In The Event Server?
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:38:49 GMT
As you may know from setting up other databases the storage in indexes for a DB define it’s
performance so the EventServer is tuned for use with Templates. There are a few queries (thanks
Marius) but they are not extensive. I suggest you keep them in your own DB along side the
EventServer if you want to make many specialized queries. You can also access the DB through
the Hbase shell.