predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Dose v.011 support Spark ML, DataFrame and Pipeline
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:37:08 GMT
There is no restriction in templates for what they use of Spark. The ones you are looking at
simply don’t need those interfaces. If you need them and are writing templates you can use
them. In fact I maintain a template that does not use Spark for the Algorithm, only for IO.

If you think some new API should be in the default PIO API which would that be?