predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Kenneth Chan <kenn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help requested: Multiple events and algorithms on one engine
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2017 05:38:41 GMT
whether combining multiple into one or separate them as diff engines really
depends on your use case and design choice.

just like having single program with some logic to handle different things
so they can share some common logic and configured VS individual program
for each one for clean separation and clarity.