predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Clifford" <clifford.mil...@phoenix-opsgroup.com>
Subject Re: PredictionIO with remote Spark and Elasticsearch
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 18:26:51 GMT
I'm able run pio train although the pio train -- --master
spark://your_master_url did not work.  I'm using Spark on Yarn so I was
able to get pio train -- --master yarn://URL to work after I copied the
elastic search configuration from my CDH cluster.

I'm still struggling with integrating this with AWS elasticsearch.  Does
anyone have an example of how this should be configured.

FYI, the EC2 instance that I'm running PredictionIO on can access it from
the command line: "curl -X GET <AWS Elasticsearch endpoint URL>".

--
Clifford Miller
Mobile | 321.431.9089