predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel O' Shaughnessy" <danieljamesda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: E-commerce recommender, recommendations for users who are not logged in?
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:38:03 GMT
Hi Kasper,

The Ecom Recommender (
http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/templates/ecommercerecommendation/quickstart/)
actually does have a basic way to handle unknown/new users, they get
recommended generally popular items.

I think the Universal Recommender might suit your needs best though. You
can find out more about it there : http://actionml.com/docs/ur

And yes, AFAIK the blacklist option will simply filter out any items you
pass to it.

Regards,

Daniel.