predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Kanak Singh <singhkanak...@gmail.com>
Subject connection to postgres not working on cloud
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 01:46:49 GMT
Hi all, I am setting up PredictionIO on an AWS instance (EC2), and I have
PostgreSQL setup on an RDS instance.

In my EC2 instance, I am able to set up a manual connection to my
PostgreSQL database, however when I do a pio status and it tries to
"Inspect storage backend connections", it says unable to connect. I get a
"FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host ....., user ...., database ....., SSL
off" error.

The username and database info is all correct (like I mentioned before I
have been able to manually connect to the database through a psql client on
my EC2 instance).

Can someone help me out with this?

Best,
Kanak