predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Marius Rabenarivo <mariusrabenar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a Suggessations
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 18:25:01 GMT
See below an example

*.*
It seems you copied the content twice in fact

*#!/usr/bin/env bash## Copy this file as pio-env.sh and edit it for your
site's configuration.## Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF)
under one or more# contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
distributed with# this work for additional information regarding copyright
ownership.# The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License,
Version 2.0# (the "License"); you may not use this file except in
compliance with# the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at##
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0>## Unless required by
applicable law or agreed to in writing, software# distributed under the
License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR
CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.# See the License for the
specific language governing permissions and# limitations under the
License.## PredictionIO Main Configuration## This section controls core
behavior of PredictionIO. It is very likely that# you need to change these
to fit your site.# SPARK_HOME: Apache Spark is a hard dependency and must
be
configured.SPARK_HOME=$PIO_HOME/vendors/spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6POSTGRES_JDBC_DRIVER=$PIO_HOME/lib/postgresql-9.4-1204.jdbc41.jarMYSQL_JDBC_DRIVER=$PIO_HOME/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.37.jar#
ES_CONF_DIR: You must configure this if you have advanced configuration
for#              your Elasticsearch setup.#
ES_CONF_DIR=/opt/elasticsearch# HADOOP_CONF_DIR: You must configure this if
you intend to run PredictionIO#                  with Hadoop 2.#
HADOOP_CONF_DIR=/opt/hadoop# HBASE_CONF_DIR: You must configure this if you
intend to run PredictionIO#                 with HBase on a remote
cluster.# HBASE_CONF_DIR=$PIO_HOME/vendors/hbase-1.0.0/conf# Filesystem
paths where PredictionIO uses as block
storage.PIO_FS_BASEDIR=$HOME/.pio_storePIO_FS_ENGINESDIR=$PIO_FS_BASEDIR/enginesPIO_FS_TMPDIR=$PIO_FS_BASEDIR/tmp#
PredictionIO Storage Configuration## This section controls programs that
make use of PredictionIO's built-in# storage facilities. Default values are
shown below.## For more information on storage configuration please refer
to# http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/system/anotherdatastore/
<http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/system/anotherdatastore/>#
Storage Repositories# Default is to use
PostgreSQLPIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_NAME=pio_metaPIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_SOURCE=MYSQLPIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_NAME=pio_eventPIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=MYSQLPIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_NAME=pio_modelPIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_SOURCE=MYSQL#
Storage Data Sources# PostgreSQL Default Settings# Please change "pio" to
your database name in PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_PGSQL_URL# Please change
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_PGSQL_USERNAME and# PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_PGSQL_PASSWORD
accordingly#PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_PGSQL_TYPE=jdbc#PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_PGSQL_URL=jdbc:postgresql://localhost/pio#PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_PGSQL_USERNAME=pio#PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_PGSQL_PASSWORD=pio#
MySQL
Example PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_MYSQL_TYPE=jdbc
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_MYSQL_URL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/pio
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_MYSQL_USERNAME=pio
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_MYSQL_PASSWORD=pio#
Elasticsearch Example#
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=elasticsearch#
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_CLUSTERNAME=<elasticsearch_cluster_name>#
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOSTS=localhost#
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_PORTS=9300#
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME=$PIO_HOME/vendors/elasticsearch-1.4.4#
Local File System
ExamplePIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_TYPE=localfsPIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_PATH=$PIO_FS_BASEDIR/models#
HBase Example# PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_HBASE_TYPE=hbase#
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_HBASE_HOME=$PIO_HOME/vendors/hbase-1.0.0*

> check your pio-env.sh. Every configuration is copied twice
>

> Thanks and Regards
> Ambuj Sharma
> Sunrise may late, But Morning is sure.....
> Team ML
> Betaout
>
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:26 PM, Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan781@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Still got the same unfortunately:
>>
>> this is pio status
>>
>> ionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin/pio status
>> [INFO] [Console$] Inspecting PredictionIO...
>> [INFO] [Console$] PredictionIO 0.10.0-incubating is installed at
>> /var/www/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-
>> 0.10.0-incubating
>> [INFO] [Console$] Inspecting Apache Spark...
>> [INFO] [Console$] Apache Spark is installed at
>> /var/www/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-
>> 0.10.0-incubating/vendors/spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6
>> [INFO] [Console$] Apache Spark 1.5.1 detected (meets minimum requirement
>> of 1.3.0)
>> [INFO] [Console$] Inspecting storage backend connections...
>> [INFO] [Storage$] Verifying Meta Data Backend (Source: PGSQL)...
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Unable to connect to all storage backends
>> successfully. The following shows the error message from the storage
>> backend.
>> [ERROR] [Console$] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "pio"
>> (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException)
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Dumping configuration of initialized storage backend
>> sources. Please make sure they are correct.
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: PGSQL; Type: jdbc; Configuration: URL ->
>> jdbc:postgresql://localhost/pio, PASSWORD -> pio, TYPE -> jdbc, USERNAME
>> -> pio
>>
>> and I've attacted the pio-env.sh. Any help?
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Ambuj Sharma <ambuj@getamplify.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> copy pio-env.sh.template to pio-env.sh.
>>>

>>> Thanks and Regards
>>> Ambuj Sharma
>>> Sunrise may late, But Morning is sure.....
>>> Team ML
>>> Betaout

TYPE ->

Party

I switch it? I can

default

<vaghawan781@gmail.com

output, it's weird.

Rabenarivo <

Ojha <

here, actually I
0.10.0 from here
fighting to configure mysql as

documentation of installing
sure for which I would have to go. Currently
inside conf folder however
file. I commented the pgsql section and
with the username and password, but whenever
an error that says that authentication failed
to use pgsql.

database name in
accordingly

looks like. And again
it suggests that I do have to have
site doesn't tells us the
and where would I find the current working
I actually wanaa use
shortly after I implemented

much for your help, I

PM, Pat Ferrel <

the namespace of PIO code
need to be updated. None of the ones in
the upgraded UR see:
Docs for

gallery page here for a
Some have not been moved to the new
run with PIO but this is pretty easy to do

is all you need to
plan to gather other events in the future, use
user based recommendations, the UR will give
with the same data and model, as some others will
mix both types in a single query, which may be
of individual user data.

about this it to put item-based
and user-based recs elsewhere, when you don’t
on, or in another placement on any page.

placements of recs in any page
This is how Netflix gets rows and rows of
things all based on the same data. The UR

AM, Vaghawan Ojha <
wrote:

> [...]
a recommendation system using

user something like this:
so I will be using
determine the recommendation. I'm not sure if I
the default even parameter.

like which template would be
I don't have data like rating or view state,
and product they purchased. I need something
as well as user based item similarity.