predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Marius Rabenarivo <mariusrabenar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a Suggessations
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:26:00 GMT
# Default is to use PostgreSQL
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_NAME=pio_meta
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_SOURCE=MYSQL

PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_NAME=pio_event
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=MYSQL

PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_NAME=pio_model
PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_SOURCE=MYSQL

> You have to change the config in pio-env.sh to use MYSQL instead of PGSQL
>
> In the pasted response above I can read Verifying Meta Data Backend
> (Source: PGSQL)...

>> Yes following is the response of pio status
>>
>> sudo PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin/pio status
>> [INFO] [Console$] Inspecting PredictionIO...
>> [INFO] [Console$] PredictionIO 0.10.0-incubating is installed at
>> /home/ekbana-php/Downloads/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incuba
>> ting/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating
>> [INFO] [Console$] Inspecting Apache Spark...
>> [INFO] [Console$] Apache Spark is installed at
>> /home/ekbana-php/Downloads/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incuba
>> ting/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6
>> [INFO] [Console$] Apache Spark 1.5.1 detected (meets minimum requirement
>> of 1.3.0)
>> [INFO] [Console$] Inspecting storage backend connections...
>> [INFO] [Storage$] Verifying Meta Data Backend (Source: PGSQL)...
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Unable to connect to all storage backends
>> successfully. The following shows the error message from the storage
>> backend.
>> [ERROR] [Console$] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "pio"
>> (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException)
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Dumping configuration of initialized storage backend
>> sources. Please make sure they are correct.
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: PGSQL; Type: jdbc; Configuration: URL ->
>> jdbc:postgresql://localhost/pio, PASSWORD -> pio, TYPE -> jdbc, USERNAME
>> -> pio
>>
>> Which says that postgresql authentication failed. Ok I'm trying to go for
>> postgresql this time instead of mysql, I don't wanna lose much time
>> fighting with this two sql. I can use any of them, it just need to work.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Marius Rabenarivo <
>> mariusrabenarivo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How do you start the services?
>>>
>>> The is a script named pio-start-all in $PIO_HOME/bin to do it you can
>>> check it to see what you have to start before using pio commands.
>>>
>>> Try doing pio status to check if all required services are running
>>> properly.

I could

I installed
have been