predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Marius Rabenarivo <mariusrabenar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help setting up Universal Recommended with PIO
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:19:24 GMT
You have to run

./make-distribution.sh

inside incubator-predictionio (the directory containing the repository
where you cloned PredictionIO)

it will generate a
PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz

that you will have to untar somewhere.

For my case I make the command

tar xvzf PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating.tar.gz -C ~/

to untar it to my home directory

After that you have to add
PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin to you PATH environment variable to
be able to run pio command from any directory.

After that you have to cd to universal-recommender directory

pio build

(this generate the manifest.json)

then

pio train