predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help Building
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 17:37:18 GMT
Hi,
Thanks but the error was because I was not inside the template dir while
running pio build. It builded now successfully, but it seems in every step
there is some crazy errors awaiting for me. Now it actually fails at
training. Can you suggest me anything from the train log?
I'm sorry but they are really hard to grab unless I ask for help.

Thank you very much