predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a Suggessations
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:25:30 GMT
Hi Pat,

Thank you very much.Yes I will be following actionml instruction since I'm
going to use UR. I think I should rather direct myself to HBASE rather than
expensing time  in setting up Mysql. Part of my need is that once we train
the dataset, the result should be easily available to the application which
are running into Mysql.

I'm fairly new to the concept itself. So basically I would always have a
larage json file coming from the application which uses mysql(this
shouldn't be the problem). Then I would use PIO and UR to do the hard work,
and get back the result either like an API which I think already works in
PIO or saved somewhere in database like mysql or something like that.

Thanks