predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a Suggessations
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:33:19 GMT
Ok thanks Marius. I would configure that way then. Back to the problem, I
would need something like this:

First item based similarity from the consumption history and user based
similarity so that we could combine both to produce the best result
possible. Probably something like this after the product similarity:

   -

   Choose a product and check if the user already consumed that product.
   -

   Get the similarities of the product’s top (X) neighbours.
   -

   Get the consumption histories of the user of the top X neighbors.
   - Calculate the score, and sort them with the highest score first.

Thank You

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Marius Rabenarivo <
mariusrabenarivo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pat, and what if I want items similar to user's taste in the
> recommendation without providing an item?
>
> Any time line for the release of UR 0.6?

>> I think pio-start-all start PostgreSQL by default

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Yes I did that but still I get the same output, it's weird.
>>>
>>> Thanks

The UR