predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Need a Suggessations
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:08:47 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to deploy a recommendation system using
https://github.com/PredictionIO/template-scala-parallel-universal-recommendation
.

I've purchase history of user something like this:
user_id, product_id and purchase_date, so I will be using user_id and
product_id to determine the recommendation. I'm not sure if I would be able
to customize the default even parameter.

Do you have any suggestions like which template would be more suitable for
my problem. I don't have data like rating or view state, I only have data
about user and product they purchased. I need something like item based
similarity as well as user based item similarity.

Any help would be great

Thank you
Vaghawan