predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a Suggessations
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:04:19 GMT
Yes that's what I wanted to do, but couldn't come out to configure it. No
matter how much I change in the pio-env.sh.template, when I start the event
server it always pops up with the posgresql error of authentication.

I even tried with posgresql and it shows the same things. Party something
to do with my dumbness I guess.

Thank you very much Marius.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Marius Rabenarivo <
mariusrabenarivo@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can use MySQL as event store but you need ElasticSearch to store the
> model metadata and index used by UR Engine.

>> But I wanted to use mysql as default. Should I switch it? I can do that,
>> but I was just wondering since the documentation says that I could use
>> mysql.
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Marius Rabenarivo <
>> mariusrabenarivo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I think pio-start-all start PostgreSQL by default

sudo
I don't

UR