predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help setting up Universal Recommended with PIO
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:58:36 GMT
Ok, I am gonna do that now.

There are lots of confusions in the documentation for me, due to multiple
options of installation. I'm trying a fresh install.

"Clone Universal Recommender Template from its root repo into ~/universal or
do similar for any other template."

What does this means? am I supposed to clone the UR into pio dir or outside
of it?

And again in the quickstart_doc it says again to clone the UR in root.

Am I not doing the same thing twice? as per apache encubator, the template
should be inside the pio instllation.