predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help setting up Universal Recommended with PIO
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:13:13 GMT
Ok, So universal recommender stays at a different dir independently, so I
can't see in the documentation where it tells me to build pio. Without
building how can I deploy.

Also the quick start tells to pio deploy in the universal recommender dir,
in my case it doesn't work. Since there will be no manifest file.

Thanks