predictionio-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while importing the event.json file.
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:45:54 GMT
I've been able to solve this problem with the system restart, thank you!

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan781@gmail.com>
wrote:

> But when I restart the whole machine, it again works. Its quite weird.
>
> On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan781@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry even pio status shows some errors now:
>>
>> [ERROR] [RecoverableZooKeeper] ZooKeeper exists failed after 1 attempts
>> [ERROR] [ZooKeeperWatcher] hconnection-0x39ad12b6, quorum=localhost:2181,
>> baseZNode=/hbase Received unexpected KeeperException, re-throwing exception
>> [WARN] [ZooKeeperRegistry] Can't retrieve clusterId from Zookeeper
>> [ERROR] [StorageClient] Cannot connect to ZooKeeper (ZooKeeper ensemble:
>> localhost). Please make sure that the configuration is pointing at the
>> correct ZooKeeper ensemble. By default, HBase manages its own ZooKeeper, so
>> if you have not configured HBase to use an external ZooKeeper, that means
>> your HBase is not started or configured properly.
>> [ERROR] [Storage$] Error initializing storage client for source HBASE
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Unable to connect to all storage backends
>> successfully. The following shows the error message from the storage
>> backend.
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Data source HBASE was not properly initialized.
>> (org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.StorageClientException)
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Dumping configuration of initialized storage backend
>> sources. Please make sure they are correct.
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: ELASTICSEARCH; Type: elasticsearch;
>> Configuration: HOME -> /var/www/abc/apache-prediction
>> io-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/elasticsearch-1.4.4,
>> HOSTS -> localhost, PORTS -> 9300, CLUSTERNAME -> elasticsearch, TYPE ->
>> elasticsearch
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: LOCALFS; Type: localfs; Configuration:
>> PATH -> /home/ekbana-php/.pio_store/models, TYPE -> localfs
>> [ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: HBASE; Type: (error); Configuration:
>> (error)
>>
>>
>> How would I actually solve it?
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 7:13 PM, Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan781@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> While importing the event data, I get the following error, I am new and
>>> I don't even understand  what does they means? While doing pio status it's
>>> shows everything ok. What's wrong here.
>>>
>>> sudo PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin/pio import --appid 1 --input
>>> my_events.json
>>> [INFO] [Runner$] Submission command: /var/www/abc/apache-prediction
>>> io-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/
>>> spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6/bin/spark-submit --class
>>> org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents --files
>>> file:/var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/Pred
>>> ictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/conf/log4j.properties,file:/
>>> var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/
>>> PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/hbase-1.0.0/conf/hbase-site.xml
>>> --driver-class-path /var/www/abc/apache-prediction
>>> io-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/conf:/
>>> var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-
>>> incubating/vendors/elasticsearch-1.4.4/conf:/var/www/abc/apa
>>> che-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-
>>> incubating/lib/postgresql-9.4-1204.jdbc41.jar:/var/www/abc/
>>> apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.
>>> 0-incubating/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.37.jar:/var/www/
>>> abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.
>>> 10.0-incubating/vendors/spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6/conf:/var/
>>> www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-
>>> 0.10.0-incubating/vendors/hbase-1.0.0/conf
>>> file:/var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/Pred
>>> ictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/lib/pio-assembly-0.10.0-incubating.jar
>>> --appid 1 --input file:/var/www/abc/apache-predi
>>> ctionio-0.10.0-incubating/my_events.json --env
>>> PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_HBASE_TYPE=hbase,PIO_ENV_LOADED=1,PIO_ST
>>> ORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_NAME=pio_meta,PIO_FS_BASEDIR=/ho
>>> me/ekbana-php/.pio_store,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_
>>> HOSTS=localhost,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_HBASE_HOME=/var/www/
>>> abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.
>>> 10.0-incubating/vendors/hbase-1.0.0,PIO_HOME=/var/www/abc/
>>> apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.
>>> 0-incubating,PIO_FS_ENGINESDIR=/home/ekbana-php/.
>>> pio_store/engines,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_PATH=/home/
>>> ekbana-php/.pio_store/models,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_
>>> ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=elasticsearch,PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_
>>> METADATA_SOURCE=ELASTICSEARCH,PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_
>>> MODELDATA_SOURCE=LOCALFS,PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_
>>> NAME=pio_event,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_CLUSTERN
>>> AME=elasticsearch,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME=/
>>> var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/Prediction
>>> IO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/elasticsearch-1.4.4,PIO_FS_
>>> TMPDIR=/home/ekbana-php/.pio_store/tmp,PIO_STORAGE_
>>> REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_NAME=pio_model,PIO_STORAGE_
>>> REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=HBASE,PIO_CONF_DIR=/var/www/
>>> abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.
>>> 10.0-incubating/conf,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_
>>> PORTS=9300,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_TYPE=localfs
>>> [WARN] [Utils] Your hostname, EK-LT-15 resolves to a loopback address:
>>> 127.0.1.1; using 192.168.10.8 instead (on interface wlp6s0)
>>> [WARN] [Utils] Set SPARK_LOCAL_IP if you need to bind to another address
>>> [INFO] [Remoting] Starting remoting
>>> [INFO] [Remoting] Remoting started; listening on addresses :[akka.tcp://
>>> sparkDriver@192.168.10.8:36713]
>>> [WARN] [MetricsSystem] Using default name DAGScheduler for source
>>> because spark.app.id is not set.
>>> [ERROR] [RecoverableZooKeeper] ZooKeeper exists failed after 1 attempts
>>> [ERROR] [ZooKeeperWatcher] hconnection-0x7bede4ea,
>>> quorum=localhost:2181, baseZNode=/hbase Received unexpected
>>> KeeperException, re-throwing exception
>>> [WARN] [ZooKeeperRegistry] Can't retrieve clusterId from Zookeeper
>>> [ERROR] [StorageClient] Cannot connect to ZooKeeper (ZooKeeper ensemble:
>>> localhost). Please make sure that the configuration is pointing at the
>>> correct ZooKeeper ensemble. By default, HBase manages its own ZooKeeper, so
>>> if you have not configured HBase to use an external ZooKeeper, that means
>>> your HBase is not started or configured properly.
>>> [ERROR] [Storage$] Error initializing storage client for source HBASE
>>> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.StorageClientException:
>>> Data source HBASE was not properly initialized.
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$$anonfun$10.app
>>> ly(Storage.scala:282)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$$anonfun$10.app
>>> ly(Storage.scala:282)
>>> at scala.Option.getOrElse(Option.scala:120)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getDataObject(
>>> Storage.scala:281)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getPDataObject
>>> (Storage.scala:330)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getPDataObject
>>> (Storage.scala:273)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getPEvents(Sto
>>> rage.scala:394)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents$$anonfun$ma
>>> in$1.apply(FileToEvents.scala:98)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents$$anonfun$ma
>>> in$1.apply(FileToEvents.scala:68)
>>> at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:145)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents$.main(FileT
>>> oEvents.scala:68)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents.main(FileTo
>>> Events.scala)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
>>> ssorImpl.java:62)
>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy
>>> $SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:672)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit
>>> .scala:180)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:205)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:120)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)
>>> ekbana-php@EK-LT-15:/var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating$
>>> sudo PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin/pio-stop-all
>>> Stopping PredictionIO Event Server...
>>> Stopping HBase...
>>> stopping hbase
>>> Stopping Elasticsearch...
>>> ekbana-php@EK-LT-15:/var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating$
>>> sudo PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin/pio-start-all
>>> Starting Elasticsearch...
>>> Starting HBase...
>>> starting master, logging to /var/www/abc/apache-prediction
>>> io-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/
>>> hbase-1.0.0/bin/../logs/hbase-root-master-EK-LT-15.out
>>> Waiting 10 seconds for HBase to fully initialize...
>>> Starting PredictionIO Event Server...
>>> ekbana-php@EK-LT-15:/var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating$
>>> sudo PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin/pio import --appid 1 --input
>>> my_events.json
>>> [INFO] [Runner$] Submission command: /var/www/abc/apache-prediction
>>> io-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/
>>> spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6/bin/spark-submit --class
>>> org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents --files
>>> file:/var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/Pred
>>> ictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/conf/log4j.properties,file:/
>>> var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/
>>> PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/hbase-1.0.0/conf/hbase-site.xml
>>> --driver-class-path /var/www/abc/apache-prediction
>>> io-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/conf:/
>>> var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-
>>> incubating/vendors/elasticsearch-1.4.4/conf:/var/www/abc/apa
>>> che-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-
>>> incubating/lib/postgresql-9.4-1204.jdbc41.jar:/var/www/abc/
>>> apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.
>>> 0-incubating/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.37.jar:/var/www/
>>> abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.
>>> 10.0-incubating/vendors/spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6/conf:/var/
>>> www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-
>>> 0.10.0-incubating/vendors/hbase-1.0.0/conf
>>> file:/var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/Pred
>>> ictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/lib/pio-assembly-0.10.0-incubating.jar
>>> --appid 1 --input file:/var/www/abc/apache-predi
>>> ctionio-0.10.0-incubating/my_events.json --env
>>> PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_HBASE_TYPE=hbase,PIO_ENV_LOADED=1,PIO_ST
>>> ORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_NAME=pio_meta,PIO_FS_BASEDIR=/ho
>>> me/ekbana-php/.pio_store,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_
>>> HOSTS=localhost,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_HBASE_HOME=/var/www/
>>> abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.
>>> 10.0-incubating/vendors/hbase-1.0.0,PIO_HOME=/var/www/abc/
>>> apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.
>>> 0-incubating,PIO_FS_ENGINESDIR=/home/ekbana-php/.
>>> pio_store/engines,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_PATH=/home/
>>> ekbana-php/.pio_store/models,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_
>>> ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=elasticsearch,PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_
>>> METADATA_SOURCE=ELASTICSEARCH,PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_
>>> MODELDATA_SOURCE=LOCALFS,PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_
>>> NAME=pio_event,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_CLUSTERN
>>> AME=elasticsearch,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME=/
>>> var/www/abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/Prediction
>>> IO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/elasticsearch-1.4.4,PIO_FS_
>>> TMPDIR=/home/ekbana-php/.pio_store/tmp,PIO_STORAGE_
>>> REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_NAME=pio_model,PIO_STORAGE_
>>> REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=HBASE,PIO_CONF_DIR=/var/www/
>>> abc/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.
>>> 10.0-incubating/conf,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_
>>> PORTS=9300,PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_LOCALFS_TYPE=localfs
>>> [WARN] [Utils] Your hostname, EK-LT-15 resolves to a loopback address:
>>> 127.0.1.1; using 192.168.10.8 instead (on interface wlp6s0)
>>> [WARN] [Utils] Set SPARK_LOCAL_IP if you need to bind to another address
>>> [INFO] [Remoting] Starting remoting
>>> [INFO] [Remoting] Remoting started; listening on addresses :[akka.tcp://
>>> sparkDriver@192.168.10.8:44522]
>>> [WARN] [MetricsSystem] Using default name DAGScheduler for source
>>> because spark.app.id is not set.
>>> [ERROR] [RecoverableZooKeeper] ZooKeeper exists failed after 1 attempts
>>> [ERROR] [ZooKeeperWatcher] hconnection-0x1d2d8846,
>>> quorum=localhost:2181, baseZNode=/hbase Received unexpected
>>> KeeperException, re-throwing exception
>>> [WARN] [ZooKeeperRegistry] Can't retrieve clusterId from Zookeeper
>>> [ERROR] [StorageClient] Cannot connect to ZooKeeper (ZooKeeper ensemble:
>>> localhost). Please make sure that the configuration is pointing at the
>>> correct ZooKeeper ensemble. By default, HBase manages its own ZooKeeper, so
>>> if you have not configured HBase to use an external ZooKeeper, that means
>>> your HBase is not started or configured properly.
>>> [ERROR] [Storage$] Error initializing storage client for source HBASE
>>> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.StorageClientException:
>>> Data source HBASE was not properly initialized.
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$$anonfun$10.app
>>> ly(Storage.scala:282)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$$anonfun$10.app
>>> ly(Storage.scala:282)
>>> at scala.Option.getOrElse(Option.scala:120)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getDataObject(
>>> Storage.scala:281)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getPDataObject
>>> (Storage.scala:330)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getPDataObject
>>> (Storage.scala:273)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.data.storage.Storage$.getPEvents(Sto
>>> rage.scala:394)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents$$anonfun$ma
>>> in$1.apply(FileToEvents.scala:98)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents$$anonfun$ma
>>> in$1.apply(FileToEvents.scala:68)
>>> at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:145)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents$.main(FileT
>>> oEvents.scala:68)
>>> at org.apache.predictionio.tools.imprt.FileToEvents.main(FileTo
>>> Events.scala)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
>>> ssorImpl.java:62)
>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy
>>> $SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:672)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit
>>> .scala:180)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:205)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:120)
>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message