predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a Suggessations
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:56:50 GMT
Still got the same unfortunately:

this is pio status

ionIO-0.10.0-incubating/bin/pio status
[INFO] [Console$] Inspecting PredictionIO...
[INFO] [Console$] PredictionIO 0.10.0-incubating is installed at
/var/www/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating
[INFO] [Console$] Inspecting Apache Spark...
[INFO] [Console$] Apache Spark is installed at
/var/www/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating/PredictionIO-0.10.0-incubating/vendors/spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.6
[INFO] [Console$] Apache Spark 1.5.1 detected (meets minimum requirement of
1.3.0)
[INFO] [Console$] Inspecting storage backend connections...
[INFO] [Storage$] Verifying Meta Data Backend (Source: PGSQL)...
[ERROR] [Console$] Unable to connect to all storage backends successfully.
The following shows the error message from the storage backend.
[ERROR] [Console$] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "pio"
(org.postgresql.util.PSQLException)
[ERROR] [Console$] Dumping configuration of initialized storage backend
sources. Please make sure they are correct.
[ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: PGSQL; Type: jdbc; Configuration: URL ->
jdbc:postgresql://localhost/pio, PASSWORD -> pio, TYPE -> jdbc, USERNAME ->
pio

and I've attacted the pio-env.sh. Any help?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Ambuj Sharma <ambuj@getamplify.com> wrote:

> copy pio-env.sh.template to pio-env.sh.
>

> Thanks and Regards
> Ambuj Sharma
> Sunrise may late, But Morning is sure.....
> Team ML
> Betaout
>
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:13 PM, Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan781@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> There is no file called pio-env.sh however there is pio-env.sh.template.
>> Are they the same?
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:11 PM, Marius Rabenarivo <
>> mariusrabenarivo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> # Default is to use PostgreSQL
>>> PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_NAME=pio_meta
>>> PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_METADATA_SOURCE=MYSQL
>>>
>>> PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_NAME=pio_event
>>> PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_EVENTDATA_SOURCE=MYSQL
>>>
>>> PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_NAME=pio_model
>>> PIO_STORAGE_REPOSITORIES_MODELDATA_SOURCE=MYSQL

I start

it's weird.

<vaghawan781@gmail.com

actually I installed
to configure mysql as a

of installing in
I would have to go. Currently
conf folder however
commented the pgsql section and
username and password, but whenever
that says that authentication failed
pgsql.

name in
accordingly

like. And again when
that I do have to have
doesn't tells us the
would I find the current working
wanaa use
after I implemented in

your help, I

Ferrel <

namespace of PIO code
to be updated. None of the ones in
UR see:
Docs for

page here for a description
been moved to the new namespace and
is pretty easy to do yourself.

is all you need to use
other events in the future, use the
recommendations, the UR will give either
data and model, as some others will do.
in a single query, which may be useful
user data.

it to put item-based recs
recs elsewhere, when you don’t have an
placement on any page.

of recs in any page by
Netflix gets rows and rows of specialized
on the same data. The UR queries are

Ojha <

system using

like this: