predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject The recommendation engine shows only one result for all users
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:26:56 GMT
Hi,

I've added more than 300000 events in the engine, and I'm using this
template (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio-template-recommender)

When I had small data set, the engine was Ok and it was showing different
result for different users but when I've trained 300000 of dataset it's
giving me the weird result.
For every users there is same product recommendation with just the
difference in the score.

Why this happened, I deleted the data once and tested again but still the
same result. I don't know what's being so wrong here.

Have anyone had experienced the same? Please let me know.

Thank you