predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Universal Recommender is recommending example data even after training the real data
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 19:40:38 GMT
Training never changed the model. Did you change the appName in engine.json to use you new
app from `pio app list` ?

You should have imported data into a new app, right? If you didn’t get a new appName you
are just adding to the old integration test “handmade” app data.

please share your engine.json and output of `pio app list`