predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: ERROR: Remote Elastic search cluster
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:28:23 GMT
no spaces are allowed in the hosts. it should be:

PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOSTS=aabbcc174,aabbcc175,aabbcc176

On Mar 28, 2017, at 12:17 AM, Malay Tripathi <malaytripathi3@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have setup 3 node cluster for ES - aabbcc174, aabbcc175, aabbcc176.
In my spark edge node, I have installed PredictionIO & given below properties in conf/pio-env.sh-
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=elasticsearch

PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_CLUSTERNAME=prod

PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOSTS= aabbcc174, aabbcc175, aabbcc176

PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_PORTS=9300,9300,9300

But if i run "pio status" I keep getting error -

[ERROR] [Console$] Unable to connect to all storage backends successfully. The following shows
the error message from the storage backend.

[ERROR] [Console$] None of the configured nodes are available: [] (org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException)

[ERROR] [Console$] Dumping configuration of initialized storage backend sources. Please make
sure they are correct.

[ERROR] [Console$] Source Name: ELASTICSEARCH; Type: elasticsearch; Configuration: HOSTS ->
aabbcc174, aabbcc175, aabbcc176, TYPE -> elasticsearch, CLUSTERNAME -> prod

Although If i CURL my elastic search from this edge node where "pio status" is failing I get
successful response-

[xxxxxx@edgeNode conf]$ curl http://aabbcc174:9200/_nodes/process?pretty <http://aabbcc174:9200/_nodes/process?pretty>
{

  "cluster_name" : "prod",