predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Production recommendations and installation instructions
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:18:24 GMT
No idea about how this works on Heroku but some DIY howtos here: http://actionml.com/docs/pio_by_actionml
<http://actionml.com/docs/pio_by_actionml>

On Feb 24, 2017, at 2:40 PM, Daniel Gabrieli <dgabrieli@salesforce.com> wrote:

There is a build pack for heroku being developed here:

https://github.com/heroku/predictionio-buildpack <https://github.com/heroku/predictionio-buildpack>

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:52 PM Miller, Clifford <clifford.miller@phoenix-opsgroup.com
<mailto:clifford.miller@phoenix-opsgroup.com>> wrote:
I've been looking for installation instructions for Prediction IO and it seems that most/if
not all are geared toward a single node for testing and development.  Are there any step by
step installation instructions for someone wanting to install and use PredictionIO and a production
Hadoop cluster (we use CDH)  such as recommendations on what nodes to install it on and how
to establish a production ready PredictionIO cluster.