predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Clifford" <clifford.mil...@phoenix-opsgroup.com>
Subject PredictionIO with remote Spark and Elasticsearch
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 20:57:36 GMT
I currently have Cloudera cluster (Hadoop, Spark, Hbase...) setup on AWS.
I have PredictionIO installed on a different EC2 instance.  I've been able
to successfully configure it to use HDFS for model storage and to store
events in Hbase from the cluster.  Spark and Elasticsearch are installed
locally on the PredictionIO EC2 instance.  I have the following questions:

How can I configure PredictionIO to utilize the Spark on the Cloudera
cluster?
How can I configure PredictionIO to utilize a remote Elasticsearch domain?
I'd like to use the AWS Elasticsearch service if possible.

Thanks

--
Clifford Miller
Mobile | 321.431.9089