predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Varun" <varun.b.j...@capgemini.com>
Subject FW: Re: unable to install Predictive IO #CGO#
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 06:55:39 GMT

Hi Team,

Could you please assist me with below error message received while installing Pridiction IO.\

[cid:image001.png@01D285F4.25119770]

Attached is the screen shot of the error.can you assist my in resolving the error.

Thanks
Varun Raj Jain

are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,