predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Yasothai Rasappan <yasoth...@vishwak.com>
Subject RE: PredictionIO :: [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency: io.prediction#pio-build;0.9.0: not found
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 07:52:46 GMT
Hi Pat,
As per discussion, have removed following line from pio-build.sbt file: “addSbtPlugin("org.apache.predictionio"
% "pio-build" % "0.9.0")” .
And have stopped all the pio services and started again, and while doing pio build, getting
following error,

[cid:image001.png@01D2681F.F610B290]

Is it possible to receive a support call, to demo the code walk through to identify the subject
clearly.

Regards,
Yasho.
From: Pat Ferrel [mailto:pat@occamsmachete.com]
Sent: 06 January 2017 01:43
To: user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org; Sheik Dawood Jainullabudeen <sheikd@vishwak.com>;
Sankar M <sankar@vishwak.com>
Cc: Donald Szeto <donald@apache.org>
Subject: Re: PredictionIO :: [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency:
io.prediction#pio-build;0.9.0: not found

the plugin is in project/pio-build.sbt. Remove it and once you can build it should be looking
for the version in your build.sbt

On Jan 5, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Pat Ferrel <pat@occamsmachete.com<mailto:pat@occamsmachete.com>>
wrote:

I may have it. There is an SBT plugin that you are using that should be removed.

The value in the engine_build.sbt of pioVersion.value cannot be calculated without the plugin
and you don’t want the plugin, it will give the wrong version value.

substitute

   "org.apache.predictionio"    %% "apache-predictionio-core"          % “0.10.0-incubating”
 % "provided”,

And find the plugin to remove it. It will be in some plugins dir under sbt if I recall correctly

Donald, do yo know of a writeup? I can do it if no one has already.

On Jan 5, 2017, at 1:33 AM, Yasothai Rasappan <yasothair@vishwak.com<mailto:yasothair@vishwak.com>>