predictionio-user mailing list archives

From David Scruggs <dscru...@salesforce.com>
Subject Upgrading PredictionIO in a Docker image?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:22:36 GMT
I'm new to PredictionIO **and** new to Docker, and I'm using Ming Fang's
Docker setup from https://github.com/mingfang/docker-predictionio. The
version of PredictionIO is not the current incubating version, and the
event service and the recommendation engine give an error that I need to
update to a more recent version.

The upgrade instructions are for a local instance. Are there upgrade
instructions that I would run in Docker, or do I need to branch from the
GitHub repo and make all the changes in source, and rebuild from there?

Better yet, is there a Docker setup that is using a current version of
PredictionIO that I can work from, since I'm just trying to get a working
environment to explore and learn?
--
DAVID SCRUGGS
*My protocol: If I'm in the TO: line, you'd like me to respond. If I'm in