predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Rasna Tomar <ra...@getamplify.com>
Subject Re: PredictionIO :: [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency: io.prediction#pio-build;0.9.0: not found
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 12:33:23 GMT
Hi

You can check whether in .ivy2 folder, these dependencies exist or not,

Go to -
/home/yourusername.ivy2
You will see two folder -
1) cache
2) local

Check in local folder , this folder "org.apache.predictionio" should exist.
If it exist then check its contents and which version it has.

If it has version other than this, then you have to include that version
dependency in your code.

Thanks