predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Saarthak Chandra <chandra.saart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Postgresql issue - 'relation doesnt exist'
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 21:47:14 GMT
Hi,

I did create a new app, and used the access key when doing a post to the
event server.
When i run pio app list, I do see the app that I created here

[INFO] [App$]                MpApp |    1 | -my-access-key | (all)

Post request I made from my terminal :

curl -i -X POST http://localhost:7070/events.json\?accessKey\=-my-access-key
\

-H "Content-Type: application/json" \